During frosty days and nights, protect your garden with this non-woven fabric garden cloth. Keep insects and other pests away from your precious plants with this protective cover. Also suitable for ponds and birdbaths.
- A perfect cover for your plants and flowerbeds during frosty nights and days.
- You can cut to size and tie around plants and shrubs or lie over flowerbeds or vegetables and weigh down.
- Covering your vegetables and fruit with Veggie mesh insect mesh netting will protect them from a range of insect pests, birds, rabbits and the weather.
- Veggie mesh insect netting will keep out cabbage root fly, carrot fly, cabbage white butterfly, pea moth, leek moth, cutworm, onion fly, leaf miners and many species of aphids.
- Vegetables may be covered all the year round from planting right up to harvest. Lay flat over the bed allowing enough slack for the growth of the crop, bury the edges or secure with pegs ensuring there are no gaps. Do not cover plants during flowering if they depend on pollination by bees.
- Size: 2m x 5m (79"x 197")
A trusted brand, strong and long-lasting. A must for every garden. Grab yours here today!
Remember FREE shipping